terça-feira, 13 de junho de 2017

“Love In Quarantine”… Day Seven



Wake up very early, made a small case and went to train station going “home” for one day, see the family.

My two small nephews were waiting for me, full of energy and life. It’s impossible feel sad or have any kind of less happy thoughts being around with such amazing kids, always smiling and calling my name.

I feel bless in so many ways, for having me, my fantastic crazy family, great friends… but specially for all the choices I did on my life.

Today I’m ALL Them!

I can look back and clear see that I’m the sum of everything I lived, felt, achieve… I’m also all the tears I drop & share of happiness, fear, disappointment… and so on.

I choose to be the Smile and the Joy of a new Day, and with that the opportunity to fell more, know more, being one step closer to reach all my Dreams.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário